Industrialisation is the process in which a country transforms itself from a primarily agricultural society into one based on the manufacturing of goods and services. As a country we have been at it for sometime but with little success.
We propose to accelerate industrialization by ensuring:
- An educated and skilled labour force;
- Non-restrictive institutional arrangements for the Finance of Industry and an Effective Banking System;
- Supportive Economic Institutions and Government Policy;
- An Efficient System of Transport and Communications;
- Increased Agricultural Productivity;
- Good Supplies of Fuel and Raw Materials; and
- External and Internal Security.